Current State Of The Property Market With Lynton Stevenson
Over the next few months we’ll be giving you an inside look at our discussions with investment experts and fund managers. We’ll be sharing videos of our Question & Answer sessions with professionals from our network.
These sessions form part of our investment committee’s intel collection and assist us to ensure we’re recommending a best of breed solution. We’re excited to open some of these discussions up to a wider audience and hope you find them enjoyable.
In this post, I had a chat with Lynton Stevenson from Providence Property Group, on the current state of the property market.
We focused on the following questions and themes:
- What should buyers be asking property experts right now? What is the approach to buying a home or investment property in a euphoric market?
- Many buyers are feeling as though they are stuck in a paradox of “I can’t afford to get into property but can’t afford not to”. What would you say to these people?
- What type of buyer are you seeing right now? People looking for homes and lifestyle or investors? When would you expect to see supply increase in areas like Sydney to catch up with demand and see prices steady?
- If you had the financial means, what type of long term property would buy for your young kids today to give them as a head start? Property type and location?
- Any broad rules of thumb regarding what to avoid when buying property? Red flags? Also, what are the misconceptions about the market?
Please feel free to get in touch on 1300 925 081 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to book in a chat on the above or on other portfolio matters.